No Subject

John S Gwynne jsg
Thu Jul 13 01:49:00 GMT 1995

--------

   In message <9507121724.AA21918 at cebaf4.cebaf.gov> , you write:

| John,
|
| Just wondering if the EFI mailgroups still work -
| I have not gotten any messages for quite some time.
|
| - Bruce
|
| bowling at cebaf.gov

This computer has now finished the first outdoor measurement
session planed for this summer. For the next few weeks
the mailing lists should not be interrupted; however,
a second (2 week ???) interruption will probably occur
in August. I've thought about moving the lists to another
computer, but (1) this is the only one that I have an real
control over, and (2) I don't have the time :(.

Now that Coulomb is a little more stable, I hope the list
activity will improve.

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu