Introduction

Graydon D. Stuckey graydon at apollo.gmi.edu
Fri Jul 14 18:48:28 GMT 1995

On Fri, 14 Jul 1995, Sevan Davitian wrote:

> What sort of EFI would you use ?

	I assume you are referring to the Audi Quattro project that I
mentioned.  I will use an FMS ECU and wiring harness, which will be a
batch-fire simultaneous system.  I have injectors from Bosch, and I will
probably have to fab my own fuel rail.  The stock Bosch K-jet's fuel pump
is more than adequate for an EFI system, as is the fuel filter.  I will
use a pressure regulator to control boost like i am using now.  The
ignition will be controlled by the stock ECU.

Later,
Graydon D. Stuckey
graydon at apollo.gmi.edu
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage 1
'83 Mazda RX7 w/13B, GDS Racing Stage 58474