GM C3 qns..

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.oz.au
Mon Jul 24 23:59:08 GMT 1995

After flipping thru a book with a few cars using the GM C3 computer, it
appears that the wiring diagrams are very similar, and the only
difference is the 'mem-cal' pack.

 Also, it looks like the mem-cal is programmed with vehicle weight,
engine size, gear ratios etc and the fuel calcs are done from this info
rather than having load/rpm/inj time graphs etc... Am I barking up the
wrong tree or does this sound right? Any one from an 'offical' source want
to make an 'un-offical' comment? :-)

Also, should the 'check engine' light flash fault codes at engine startup
or only when you bridge the ALDL connector? (This is my main question
actually)

Cheers,
Craig.