EFI code

DAVE MORRILL HPL DESIGN ENG 207-775-8574 dmorrill%spf.dnet at gpo.nsc.com
Tue Jul 25 15:02:56 GMT 1995

Hello,
	I am an electrical/computer engineer and am just getting started on my
own EFI project- a turbo aircooled VW motor w/ EFI, I plan to adapt a pre 1990
GM system but have not decided for sure yet.  Just in the beginning planning
stages for this winter project.

Jeff (below),
	Do you have this code available on line?  I would like to take a look
at any available engine managment code and get any tips/advice on the GM
systems from anyone out there (is GM the easiest to modify/adapt??), or any
suggestions on this project in general.

Thanks,
	Dave Morrill
	National Semiconductor Design Engineer