GM Holden Ignition

robert dingli r.dingli at ee.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jul 28 07:49:10 GMT 1995

Hi Adam,

>         Also, I realise the high lead content of avgas will damage my
> catalytic converter, but just quietly, mine has been taken out. Also I am
> prepared to sacrifice an oxygen sensor in the name of research (well fun
> really).

Naughty, naughty.

Just for the record, I've been using leaded fuel in my '74 Daimler 4.2
with an O2 sensor in the exhaust for over two years.  It has not appeared
to have suffered at all due to lead poisoning.

> Any help is much appreciated.
>
> Adam Tate.
> [at at multiline.com.au]
> http://www.multiline.com.au/~atate/index.html

Robert

             Robert Dingli           r.dingli at ee.mu.oz.au

Power and Control Systems                 Thermodynamics Research Lab
Electrical Engineering                    Mechanical Engineering
   (+613) 9344 7966                          (+613) 9344 6728
  University of Melbourne, Parkville, 3052, Victoria, AUSTRALIA