Off-idle stumble resulting from ported EGR

The Chou duo NACHOU at koppa1.delcoelect.com
Fri Jun 2 23:42:04 GMT 1995

> | Hmmm, 86 & 88 GM 2.8 V6?  Don't those have the infamous GM MAF disease?
> | If so, you need to the update PROM that converts the EFI over to speed
> | density.
> |
> | --
> | Jonathan R. Lusky                        lusky at knuth.mtsu.edu
> | http://www.edge.net/~lusky/                 (615) 726-8700

Could someone shed some light on this?  What update PROM that
converts from MAF to speed density?  Did we (GM) do this?  Any info
would be helpful as I'm trying to do this very thing!
Tom (or Nellie) Chou,  nachou at koppa1.delcoelect.com
(317)451-7970 (Tom), 7619 (Nel), 317-868-9672 (evenings)
Unless indicated otherwise, the opinions expressed here are personal
& NOT an official statement of General Motors / Delco Electronics.