Weather Pack Connectors

Lawrence E. Piekarski c1ilep at kocrsv01.delcoelect.com
Wed Jun 7 19:51:45 GMT 1995

>Does anybody know of a good source of GM Weather Pack Connectors? The local
>GM dealer has limited availability and high pricing.
>
>Thanks,
>Garry

When I have ordered test instrumentation from third party vendors, I believe
they purchased all their "GM" parts from Pioneer Electronics. I don't know
if Pioneer will sell to anyone, or just third party suppliers to GM. All
the vendors I have dealt with are in Indianapolis, so if the Pioneer in your
area doesn't know anything about them, try the one in Indy. Other big
GM cities include Detroit, Dayton, and Flint.
--
(* Larry Piekarski, Lead Software Engineer *)
(*      Luxury Car HVAC Display Heads      *)