more questions about details

Peter Wales pjwales at magicnet.magicnet.net
Wed Mar 8 14:49:06 GMT 1995

At 04:21 PM 3/7/95 -0800, DIY_EFI at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu wrote:
>First I want to thank everyone that responed to my last post for information.
>
>A few more questions:
>
>What is the usual form and typical range of sensor values input to the ECM
from:.....

>cat

Can I recommend the Bosch Automotive handbook 3rd edition which is just
recently published and avaiiable from the SAE for the princely sum of less
than $30. It will answer all of these questions, and 10,000,000 more. It has
800+ pages of pure information and is an excellent reference work for all
matters automotive, from first principles to the mathematical equations.

Peter Wales