Ignition coil charge time

Ed Lansinger elansi01 at mpg.gmpt.gmeds.com
Tue Mar 28 01:38:43 GMT 1995

Peter Wales appears to have mistaken my good-faith attempt to share information I
thought others could use as something between spamming the list and a personal attack.
I regret this and apologize for not being clearer about my intentions.

In my first post to this thread I believe I did, in fact, answer the question which was
asked, adding supporting detail.  My second post to this thread was prompted by a) other
posts to which I felt I could add further supporting detail and b) statements that I
thought were incorrect or potentially misleading.  With regards to Mr. Wales's post, I
felt that certain elements were incorrect out of many with which I agreed and for which
I gave him credit.  I offered my view, allowing for the possibility that either we had
different experiences or I was wrong.  I also described a technique I have used before
to address this issue, intending to augment rather than usurp the technique he
described.

I can be long winded, but I do not ramble (or "waffle").  I think I have something to
contribute.  I also think I have used the list properly.  I regret having prompted a
flame from anyone, which was never my intention and which I try actively to avoid.  I
apologize to Mr. Wales for offending him and I continue to stand by my writings.

Ed Lansinger
General Motors Powertrain
Powertrain Control Center
Premium V Software & Calibration Group
Milford Proving Ground, Milford, MI
elansi01 at mpg.gmpt.gmeds.com  8-341-3049  (810) 684-3049
The opinions stated above are mine, not my employer's.