Ignition coil energizing time

Matthew Lee Franklin fran0054 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Tue Mar 28 05:14:42 GMT 1995

On Mon, 27 Mar 1995 09:07:36 -0500, Peter Wales wrote:
>Last week Ed Lansinger wrote 14 pages of waffle repeating what every one
>else had written and telling us about the magic of an oscilloscope and a
>resistor :)

Mr. Wales:
Ed has a lot of wisdom to offer and apparently the spare time to write well-
reasoned summaries which I find to make good engineering sense.  As an ME
I'm not offended by what he says, and my feeble EE background is also
satisfied.

I am also growing to appreciate *your* brand of experimental experience.
But I also need solid theory, so lighten up.  Both experimentalism and
solid theory are necessary to any successful project.

Later,
Matt