Turbos

Peter Wales pjwales at magicnet.magicnet.net
Mon May 1 13:02:59 GMT 1995

Hi Giles,

If I were you I would take a serious look at the Metro Turbo and see what it
has that your car doesn't.

I think that putting a turbo on an engine with a compression ratio of 10.5:1
and a management system with no knock sensor is asking for meltdown. The
only way to get it to work would be to run such a low boost pressure that
the effort would not be worth it.

If you were to use a Metro head and turbo, most of the the work would be
done, or better still, off to the breakers and get a complete engine and fit
that.

Peter Wales
Superchips Inc                          "Timing is everything"