Northstar coolant loss

David Cooley cooldave at nando.net
Wed May 17 20:26:31 GMT 1995

>David Cooley writes:
>
>>Can you imagine the processing power needed if every safeguard they could
>>design into the vehicle management system was implemented? (this would
>>include monitoring tire pressure, suspension, steering etc...) there
>>wouldn't be any trunk space left!
>>Later,
>>Dave
>

>You just described OBD-III  !!  Oh, you forgot the transmitter that CARB
>wants/suggested that call them and tell when your vehicle is not in compliance
>with government standards.  (No, that was B*LLSH*T, it was suggested !)

I think if we put a small pin thru the antenna coax, then force a trouble
code so it transmits... Blow the final and down the road you go!
Later,
Dave
David Cooley                                            (919) 319-2734 Office
cooldave at nando.net                                      (919) 319-2896 FAX