323 computer

Peter Wales pjwales at magicnet.magicnet.net
Thu May 25 14:22:39 GMT 1995

Hi Warren,

Your mail reached me, via a circuitous route!

For the 323 Mazda, you can do most of the work yourself, if you know how.

There is no boost limit in the computer, only an overboost switch in the
wastegate feed line. disconnect  that and you can run 13 PSI maximum. If you
want to alter anything else, I know how to do the rev limits and I think I
can remember how to do the fuelling but I will need the box number on your
car to be able to tell you exactly what is where.

Please mail me directly to avoid cluttering up the group.
Peter Wales
Superchips Inc                          "Timing is everything"