HP formulas?

Steve Ciciora scicior at cp.mnet.uswest.com
Fri Nov 17 23:50:44 GMT 1995

John DeAmond (sp?) when he ran the hotrod mailing list had a spread sheet
program to do this.  He got his formulas form David Vizzard's (sp?) 'Optimizing
your ignition' book.  While John didn't have anything good to say about
Dr. Vizzard's products, he did give lots of advice on the net that sounded
like he got the info from this book.  Never gave credit for it though... :->.
  I also got a program from J.C. Witnies (sp again, hey, I'm an engineer) that
does this.  You enter pairs of numbers like:
0 sec.	0 MPH
1 sec.  3 MPH
2 sec.  10 MPH