Undeliverable Message

MAILER-DAEMON at seb.varian.com MAILER-DAEMON at seb.varian.com
Thu Nov 23 01:06:09 GMT 1995

To:            <diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Subject:       Undeliverable Message

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3043:  David Atchley at m2000@TFS_BLDG_6
To:            <diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Subject:       Re: Q: dual ended ignition coil

You wrote:

>Or any car with the Chrysler 2.2l turbo, intercooled, 16V, like
>the Dodge Spirit R/T.  Or use coils off a suitable motorcycle.

use a standard coil and make a Y splitter using some some glass epoxy
board and some sutible studs and  insulate the thing with silicon
rubber    all the dual coil is in my estimation is an standard hei coil
with two outputs in parellel    " there's a schematic in my buicks
chilton"