Throttle Body Design

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Fri Nov 24 20:25:27 GMT 1995

> I was woundering if anyone might have suggestions or refrences on the
> desidn of multi throttle bodies.  The unit is going to be installed on my
> motorcycle, a Kawasaki ZX-10, a 1000cc sport bike.  I will be buying the
> electronics for now, probably form Electronotive or Motec and designing
> and builting the TB myself.  I was hoping there might also be some
> suggestions on injector location (ie dist. fron intake valves, angle
> to the air flow and spray angles).  The bike is normally asperated but I
> am adding ram air to create a small positive pressure in the air box.
> Please let me know your ideas and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

I think it was Mr. Turbo that build a turbo charged, fuel injected 400 bhp ZX11
which ran 206 miles/hr.  It was featured in one of the US bike magazines
a few months ago.

Why not try them first.  They built their own which might fit your bike.

I'll have to look up the address if your interested.

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman
71 Super Beetle					fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
84 320i