DIY_EFI abilities and older engines

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 25 11:45:08 GMT 1995

For Dan and Lloyd and all of the others out there who are modifying older
engines with EFI abilities or are putting newer efi engines in older vehicles..
I've just fired up the 4.3L Chevy V6 that I put in the '85 Grand Prix ...
It is running with the Vortec intake with CMFI injection.  It is now 6:45 in
the morning and I just finished firing it up under GM factory PCM control
for that engine...  Now to finish it up with a throttle cable, a custom
speedo, an air cleaner box, and several other odds and ends to make it
drivable --- and then on to more custom modifying!  ... But so far, I'm
pleased with the results...

Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com