AC "rapid fire" spark plugs

Steve Knickerbocker 512-356-3000 X6759 Steve.Knickerbocker at SEMATECH.Org
Tue Nov 28 22:44:34 GMT 1995

--Boundary (ID j2JfzJVYgXFob6l5ftDg+w)

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 16:31:00 CST
From: "Steve Knickerbocker"@MR.SEMATECH.Org
Subject: AC "rapid fire" spark plugs
Posting-date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 00:00:00 CST
A1-type: DOCUMENT

Has anyone on the list had any experience with the "Rapid Fire" spark
plugs advertised by AC Delco??  The advertising I have heard claims
smoother idle, more power, etc, etc.  Do they work or are they more
snake oil of the "Splitfire" variety?
Thanks,
John
I have no personal experience with them, Splitfires made me very leery of magic
cure alls.  But, I do know of someone who has.  To sum it up, they appear to be
of the snake oil variety.  YMMV

Steve M Knickerbocker

--Boundary (ID j2JfzJVYgXFob6l5ftDg+w)--