Catalogs, data sheets, etc.

Sam L. Smith Sam.L.Smith at i-link.net
Tue Oct 3 12:37:00 GMT 1995

Hello to all,

I am a new subscriber to this group, so please excuse me if I rehash
info that has already been beaten to death.  I'm a retired (for 20
years) auto mechanic and retired (for 5 years) computer engineer, so
your list looks very interesting.

I saw Ed Lasinger's series of articles on EFI and electronic
ignition and thought that I might try to ressurect an old Honda
GL-1000 motorcycle from the dead with a home-brew EFI system.

To get off ground zero, I need information on sensors, injectors,
etc.  If there is a FAQ or other listing of manufacturers for these
items, please direct me there.

 I have a pretty good set of microcontroller data books, but they are
old and I need some fresh info there too.

Any help would be appreciated.

-----
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST

Sam_L_Smith at i-link.net                Sam L. Smith