[Q] EFI computers on different engines

Craig Pugsley c.pugsley at trl.telstra.com.au
Wed Oct 4 00:33:05 GMT 1995

> Craig writes:
>
> > An importer of japanese engines here have piles of 2nd hand computers
> > (at $US 15 each!! :-) and pumps, injectors etc. So, if I can get a
> workable
> > solution with one particular type of computer that's in ready supply I
> could
> > sell about 1/2 a dozen straight away (a few freinds are displaying keen
> > interest in EFI).
>
> Craig,
> Who is this importer, and where are they located?
> Bryan Zublin
> bzublin at gi.com

It's a group called 'East Keilor Wreckers' located in Melboure,
Australia. They have a guy in Japan who scours the wrecking yards to buy
engines and front cuts of cars, literally brought back in container
loads. Probably not worth the effort for you to get parts from
here-source locally if possible. I can dig up ph/fax#s if you really
need them.

Craig.