Bosch Platinum Plugs

Lajber Zoltan JHT LAJBI at ENG.GAU.HU
Wed Oct 4 15:26:54 GMT 1995

 "Sam L. Smith" <Sam.L.Smith at i-link.net> wrote:

> I have used Bosch Platinim plugs for a number of years in a number of
> different engines, and have noted subjective HP increase and very
It's same for me

> Has anyone else had a similar experience with Bosch Platinum (or
> other brands, for that matter)?
Not exactly same problem, but when I began to use unleaded fuel in Yamaha
YZ250, I have to "change" the prefered brand of spark plugs.

Here, in Europe, several kind of engines and spark plug marks, but, as I see:
Each engine prefer that brad of spark plug, which came from same counrty.
For example:
Champion - Franche ( Peugeot, Citroen)
Bosch  - Germany
Magnetti-Marelli - Fiat, and Lada from russian, because it's design come
from Italy.
Or, even more, the former estern block car, the famous Trabant
"like"
"Isolator". If I change it to something else, it will be change the lifetime
or/and power. For example, with Bosch, better performance in low speed, but
very short lifetime!