Research

Roger S. Cohen 72772.2212 at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 6 21:28:53 GMT 1995

Hi DIYers,

I spent the afternoon at the local library looking for info on the ALDL Serial
data format to a SCAN tool ... with no luck!  But did find two things of
interest to the group:  Mitchells On Demand - for free AND a citation for new
literature in SAE's Automotive Engineering (V88, 6/80):  "Zirconia Oxygen Sensor
- An Equivalent Circuit Model" - Fleming, Research Labs, GM, Warren, MI.

Unfortunately, the latest issue was 12/80 so I am still looking for the SCAN
data.

Any ideas?

Roger Cohen
72772.2212 at compuserve.com