Mail for:- n.mulvana at e-eng.hull.ac.uk

postmaster at hull.ac.uk postmaster at hull.ac.uk
Sun Oct 8 07:49:56 GMT 1995

Hi,
 This message has been generated in response to your message below.
The central mail system is unable to deliver your message
as there are a number of people with the same initials and surnames.
Please select the appropriate e-mail address from the list shown below
and try again:-

Any questions or problems, please call or email
    Alex Sharaz
    Voice +44 1482 465700
Janet:A.Sharaz at uk.ac.hull.ucc
Internet:A.Sharaz at ucc.hull.ac.uk

----
===============================
/usr/local/bin/osimail: Command not found
Your Message:-

Janet:A.Sharaz at uk.ac.hull.ucc
Internet:A.Sharaz at ucc.hull.ac.uk

----