A Zillion and one messages

John S Gwynne jsg
Tue Oct 10 20:07:09 GMT 1995

--------

   In message <951010140038_120517111 at mail04.mail.aol.com> , you write:

| Alex, thanks for the 82 messages, plus attached files - my mail reader really

Although Alex probably had no control over this, I wish someone would
have "pulled the plug" on the machine.

I had over 2500 bounced message alone. As reader mail queues
filled,  more and more messages were bouncing. To make matters worse
(for me) my root partion filled up. It took 2.5 hours Sunday
night to clean up the mess and add yet another filter to help
trap these things. Oh well...

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu