EFI332 board

Andrew Dennison ADEN at mechman.mm.swin.edu.au
Mon Oct 16 08:25:45 GMT 1995

To: ywong at flame.ctc.fmc.com (Yue Min Wong)
Yue - this address bounces so this has to go to the list....

> >However: If you're going to get one of the EFI332 boards then the
> >interface PCB will be included.
>
> I am willing to pay for one or two boards. I have tried sending the request to
> diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu but has not received any response, so I
> thought I will send this directly to you.

The mailing list for the EFI332 board is called 'EFI332'. Subscribe
to this the same way you subscribed to DIY_EFI. The new boards should
be available in around four weeks. If you have WWW access you can
read about the EFI332 project via the projects webpage (which I
maintain):

http://www.cim.swin.edu.au/wwwhome/aden/efi332/332_index.html

Andrew