EFI332 boards and WWW

Andrew Dennison ADEN at mechman.mm.swin.edu.au
Wed Sep 6 04:33:27 GMT 1995

> Is it possible to get the EFI332 and the BDM interface board? If so, who can I
> contact to buy one?

There are currently discussions about designing V1.00 of the EFI332
board. I don't think there are any of the V0.40 boards left. I will
redesign the BDM pcb as a double sided board which will be available
from AP circuits - the same place from which you will be able to
order the EFI332-1.00 boards.

> By the way, the schematic & layout FTP link doesn't work
> on the EFI332 Hardware page.

This has been fixed. The files are now on the Web server.

Andrew

Andrew Dennison - Research Associate
The CIM Centre                Address: CIM Centre
Melbourne, AUSTRALIA                   Swinburne University
Phone: +61 3 9214 8296                 PO Box 218
Fax:   +61 3 9819 4949                 Hawthorn Victoria 3122
WWW:   http://cim.mm.swin.edu.au/      Australia