o2 sensors..testing

Brian Neill Tiedemann s914440 at minyos.xx.rmit.EDU.AU
Thu Sep 7 14:07:53 GMT 1995

Hi all,
I have been scrounging around various efi repairers and fitters here,
looking for parts- mainly sensors for our project. I came up with an o2
sensor (3 wire) today from a recent ish ford- bosch p/n 0 258 003 050 (12V)
or ford (oz) p/n E73F-9F472-AA. The guy said "umm I think it's OK, yeah I
huvnt rote anifig on it, Muss be!
Does anyone have a quick/reliable way to test this thing?
The heater coil measures around 4.5 ohms and seems to work (heats up:
draws ~2A initially, then drops to ~1A).
How can I be sure if it still can sense o2 as it should?

Also gave me a GM/delco computer p/n 1227808 condition unknown, but no
memory card (I assume that is what would live in the 66 pin header socket).
I am curious as to the loom pinout of this thing and its potential
usefulness, as I can probably turn up a memory card if need be.

All comments appreciated!
thanks,
Brian.