Chrysler systems? Anyone familiar?

Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com Brad_Miller at so.xerox.com
Tue Sep 12 18:09:41 GMT 1995

Is anyone familiar with Chrysler fuel injection setups?  I'm interested
in using a multipoint setup on my TBI car (converting).  I'm probably
going to go with a programmable setup . . . .

Questions:

      Any recommendations on manufacturers of programmable units?  I'm
currrently looking at
 Simple Digital Systems, out of Canada.
     Has anyone used SDS (Simple Digital Systems) products?  I've got
all sorts of brochures from them, and they seem reasonably priced.
     How much can I expect to gain in efficiency/hp?  (Stock 2.5TBI
puts out 100 hp and 135 ft. lbs of torque . . if I'm only going to gain
5 hp . . . it's not worth the effort . . . but if we get into the 20-30
range . . . )

Thanks in advance for any and all input!!!

Later!

Brad Miller