Electromotive

David Caldwell caldwell.62 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Sep 13 17:18:53 GMT 1995

	This is David Caldwell.  I'm working on a FI project for OSU's Formula SAE
team.  We are an undergrad design project.  We presently use a Haltech F7 controller.  I'd like
to know if anyone is aware of other suppliers of FI systems.  I've been told Electromotive
has a few.  How can I contact them, pnone number, Fax, etc?  I'd like to use the available
systems as a guide to the  overall operations and features.  Then, we can
modify what we presently use to maximize the potential of our application.
			       Thanks for any help you can give us!

Don't Accept Second Best--Bobby Rahal