Introduction

pmc1eng at basil.acs.bolton.ac.uk pmc1eng at basil.acs.bolton.ac.uk
Fri Sep 22 10:33:54 GMT 1995

Hello everybody!

I'm a Portuguese student completing the final year of Automobile Engineering
at Bolton Institute - England.

I learnt about this mailing list in the DIY_EFI homepage, and although my
knowledge of electronics (programming;PCB building;decoding;etc,etc) is
rather low, I'll be glad to help with queries about other aspects of car/
engine tchnology.

At the moment I'm gathering info for my graduating project : The influence
of a dynamic air intake in the behaviour of a road car EFI.

Does anybody knows about relevant info ?   Many thanks in advance !

Pedro Costa (MadMax)
E-mail: pmc1eng at bolton.ac.uk