Modifying O2 output

DAVE MORRILL HPL DESIGN ENG 207-775-8574 dmorrill%spf.dnet at gpo.nsc.com
Wed Sep 27 17:38:34 GMT 1995

Hello,
	Someone suggested a 1 Meg potentiometer, I agree.  You may want to add
an op-amp (lm324) in a voltage follower configuration before and after the pot
to buffer it.  Keep it simple and try the just the pot without the op-amp first.

	A tip to keep the pot from moving from vibration etc. once you have it
set where you want it is to put a dab of paint or nail polish where the shaft
meets the body of the pot.

Best,
	Dave.