PC efi board schematics

Robert Fridman fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Wed Sep 27 20:27:27 GMT 1995

> Hello,
> 	I downloaded Al Lipper's PC efi project.  I can't read the eps or the
> cad files, using viewers that work on other eps files (ghostview).  Excel 5.0
> won't read the dxf cad files.

The files are zipped.  You need to unzip the zip file you get when you click on
the link to get the individual P.S. files.  If you did this and still could not
view the individual files, then can you tell me the errors you got when
viewing?  I have no problems printing the diagrams or viewing with ghostivew.
The unzip program is public domain software as far as I know.

	RF.

83 R100			DoD 749			Robert Fridman
71 Super Beetle					fridman at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
84 320i