TEC

Jim Pearl JVP at qsi.com
Tue Apr 2 01:36:16 GMT 1996

True - but I wanted to be able to run MAF, datalog, and be able to FULLY
program that sucker. Add it up - it ain't cheap. If I had the list in front
of me I'd tell you the packages and their prices - about the only one I
DIDN'T want was the one for remote datalogging ala Formula one! (smile) A
very nice system though. I've seen their datalogger and it looks far better
than the DFI, they actually GRAPH it for you with varying scales and let
you scroll through the data. That is one package that's a must for tuning
(IMO)...