FW: Fuel Injection for sale

Jim Pearl JVP at qsi.com
Wed Apr 3 01:35:05 GMT 1996

Thought someone here might like this setup.....

----------
Sent: 	Tuesday, April 02, 1996 11:54 AM
To: 	fordnatics at lists1.best.com
Subject: 	Fuel Injection for sale

*            Forwarded by the Fordnatics mailing list            *
*  Author retains copyright -- ask permission before forwarding  *

I have a complete fuel injection manifold, injectors, rails, and upper air
plenum from a 1988 5.0 HO Mustang engine.  It has about 40,000 miles on it.
 I was wondering if there would be a possibility of anybody needing such
parts?  I would consider any offers because I mostly hate to see it
sit....besides I'm still hooked on carbs.  Hope someone has a use for it.

*           Posting address: fordnatics at lists.best.com           *
*     Sub/unsub address: fordnatics-request at lists1.best.com      *