TEC

Fred Miranda fcmefi at fishnet.net
Thu Apr 4 01:39:59 GMT 1996

>Also - I was told that their prices include no wiring. They'll make you a
>harness (reseller telling me this) but again it's $$. Be prepared to make
>your won - this was about 2 years ago. Sad thing is they're local and that
>was one of the big reasons I wanted to buy from them, oh well - maybe next
>time...

Jim

I like doing the harness myself. I run the wires where and how I want. Neat or
sloppy. Also it's much easier to troubleshoot and change things with the green
connectors they use.

Hope you weren't refering to the TEC  when you refered to the best system
that nobody can afford. The TEC isn't in the same league as some of the other
systems out there.

Fred