Question regarding possible car purchase.

Peter Wales pjwales at magicnet.net
Thu Apr 4 03:27:50 GMT 1996

>        I may be switching cars soon. Going from a Dodge Neon to a Dodge
>Stealth R/T TT. Are there mods out there for this car to increase the
>effeciency of the FI system, or is it pretty much as good as it's going to
>get??
>
>                Thanx,
>                 Terry

Nice change. Tuning the TT is difficult as there is no chip in the computer
to allow the boost limit to be overcome. Check out our web page on the boost
graphic as the best solution.

Sorry about the ad guys, but there was no return address for direct mailing.

Peter Wales                    pjwales at magicnet.net
President Superchips Inc
Chairman Superchips Ltd        "Timing is everything"
Superchips home page with all the answers http://www.superchips.com