ATI Supercharging

Darrell Norquay dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
Fri Apr 5 07:24:03 GMT 1996

> Darrell,
>         I'm very much a novice at the wiring and stuff, but how could I wire
> this into my 5.0L Mustang...I think it would help when on the laughing gas.
> (diagrams if possible)
>                                 Gannon

It may or may not give you meaningful results when using nitrous, but it's
worth a shot to see what you get.  It may give you some indication if
you're rich or lean when you push the "go fast" button...  O2 sensors are
really not very good at what they do, but they give a ballpark estimation
of what's happening.  The schematics are somewhere in the DIY web page as
someone else pointed out, or you can have a look in a NatSemi applications
book for info.  I built a dual channel unit small enough to fit into a 2"
gauge housing from an old gauge I had kicking around.  Das Blinkenlights
look nifty in the dash with the other gauges, but the jury is still out
as to interpreting the results...  There is a good FAQ on O2 sensors on
the net somewhere, do a search for O2 sensors or oxygen sensors.  It'll
give you a good intro on the things.

regards
dn

 Darrell A. Norquay              Internet: dn at dlogtech.cuc.ab.ca
 Datalog Technology Inc.         Voice: (403) 243-2220
 Calgary, Alberta, Canada        Fax:   (403) 243-2872

       "Absolutum Obsoletum" - If it works, it's obsolete