National Semiconductor!

Jim Staff staffj at freenet.msp.mn.us
Sat Apr 6 10:54:04 GMT 1996

Has every one checked out the National Semiconductor web page? They are by far
the collest semiconductor manufacturer on the net!!! They have complete online
data sheets and now you can even get samples from them online, yeah! I hate
talking to some morron, repeating the part number a thousand times and even then
getting rejected. At least this is fast and always right. Also it displays the
manufactures suggested price so you can see just how bad of a shaft the retailer
you use gives you!!!!

Also is anyone interested in seeing the circuit diagram for my injector. It is
complete, and I'm converting it to DXF so it's cross platform. I have it in
TurboCAD format if anyone out there uses that.

                     Thanks
                        Jim Staff.