TEC

Jim Pearl JVP at qsi.com
Wed Apr 10 00:36:34 GMT 1996

Trust me I'm looking for alternatives. I do not want to send garbage out
but... I'd use Notes and our gateway but I'm deathly afraid the silly thing
would do even worse things! I'll try to keep the garbage off and fix this -
it's a real pain believe me!

thanks!

P.S. I sure wish I knew why M$exchange thinks these messages are supposed
to be in it's format! Weird! If anyone has any ideas send them to me
off-line. in the meantime I'm going to explore adding Eudora to my brand
new 2gig and dump this garbage quick!