Multi Spark Ignition...

Frank Parker fparker at umich.edu
Thu Apr 11 11:31:24 GMT 1996

On Wed, 10 Apr 1996, Zublin, Bryan (SD-MS) wrote:

> >Since the MultiSpark issue has been brought up, *someone* in the past had
> >reversed-engineered the box and was going to post the schematic???
>
> I am the guilty party.  I promised this info more than a year ago (!), but
> never finished it up to my satisfaction.
>
> Bryan Zublin
> bzublin at gi.com

I have a offical copy of the schematic received from MSD a number of
years ago. Made offer to send to members of this group and sent quite
a few out to allover world. If you wish one , send name and real mail
address back to me. Racing season has started and I will be off to Long
Beach and Phoenix races and will not return for 10 days but will be able
to mail out after then. If I missed anyone from previous post, please email
me again.

Frank Parker