More Spelling BS?!

Clinton L. Corbin : Backgrind/Gold : Pager 0544 CCORBIN at INTEL7.intel.com
Sat Apr 13 01:59:26 GMT 1996

>For someone who knows a lot about copyright laws, you don't seem to spell
>too well : )
>their, electronic, illegally, material, counterfeit, definitely, category

1.  What I posted was just about all I know about copyright law.

2.  I never claimed to be an English major.  (ME actually)

3.  No, the mailer that I am using does NOT have a spell checker.

4.  No, I cannot get a different mailer.  This is the company's system.

5.  For more info on copyright law and the electronic age, Byte magazine
    has an excellent article on it in either 1994 or 1995.  Sorry, don't
    remember what the exact issue was.

6.  Are we (meaning the list) going to start another useless "I can spell
    better than you can" flame war?  The last one was bad enough!

Clint
ccorbin at intel7.intel.com