EEC-IV Questions

Edward Hernandez R ehernan3 at ford.com
Mon Apr 15 12:47:04 GMT 1996

"Mind you, it has been 16 months now, it's all getting a bit hazy."

No, no, you've got it exactly right. Failure Mode Effects Management.
It's been couple years for me, but that's exactly what I did and how
I did it. I was surprised how well it worked, too. In fact, we had
some discussion over how transparent the failure mode was and if we
should rough it up so the customer knew something was wrong! What's
bugging me is that I did that over the winter, then I was transferred.
I wonder how well it works when the weather is hotter.

Anyone out there with a Mark VIII want to pull their MAS connector and
give me some constructive criticism? :)