O2 sensor

gtk110 at psu.edu gtk110 at psu.edu
Mon Apr 15 17:29:18 GMT 1996

 I'd just like to thank the people for helping me out with the o2 sensor thing.
I got the Lm3914 from national semi for nothing (actually 3 of them), and
the LED's, resistors, project box, and board at Radio shack for about
$10...sure beats Edelbrock's (I think, my friend has one) at the tune of
$40-$50.  If I had the Edelbrock box, mine would look exactly the same...It
even performs the same way, which brings up a question:
        Is there any way to avoid the scanning effect this thing does.

I used the second listing of the O2 sensor under the DIY_EFI Projects
listing on the net....instead of trimmers, I used the 2.2kOhm resistors, and
5mm LED's....no capacitor
        Thanks a lot guys!

                                Gannon

          "Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire...the wheels
           of his Mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45...
           True death... 400 horsepower, maximum performance piercing the
           night...
           This is BLACK SUNSHINE!"