type of eprom

Peter Wales pjwales at magicnet.net
Tue Apr 16 01:18:42 GMT 1996

>It's from a fiesta Rs turbo '90
>Do you know the pinout?

I've made this offer before and am happy to do it again.

I will supply a decoder for any EECIV computer complete with a copy of the
ORIGINAL software in a 27256 for $100. You can then do what you want with
27256's and just plug them into the adaptor which plugs into the "service"
port on the back of the computer.

I will also identify the full and part throttle fuelling and timing maps for
you. I won't identify boost limits, speed limits rev limits etc as they cost
me too much to develop. If you're interested, mail me.

Peter Wales                    pjwales at magicnet.net
President Superchips Inc
Chairman Superchips Ltd        "Timing is everything"
Superchips home page with all the answers http://www.superchips.com