Surface Gap Plugs

ShempMoDin at aol.com ShempMoDin at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 05:40:51 GMT 1996

I don't know if someone already posted this info or not - if so, forgive me.
 Regarding surface gap plugs, I know for a fact that Alfa Romeos came from
the factory with such plugs, Golden Lodge plugs, manufactured by Lodge.
 Replacements can be found if you look for them, one supplier is
International Auto Parts (1-800-726-0555).  They come in two heat ranges, one
is designated HL for "normal speed driving", the other is designated 2HL, for
"high speed driving".  If you're interested, the IAP part numbers are HL and
2HL, respectively, and they sell for $4.75 each regardless of heat range.

  -Paul Witek