Honda ULEV Accord EX and linear air-fuel ratio sensor

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Mon Apr 22 20:07:41 GMT 1996

At 09:44 AM 4/22/96 -0700, you wrote:

>And if it is really a $300 option, then the sensor might be a
>low cost alternate to the existing wide range O2 sensors.  Has anyone looked
>into exactly what the Honda sensor can do?

 It is .. and it is used on all 1.5l VTEC Hondas... cost between $160 and $320!!

 I'm trying to get SOMEONE to help out with a UEGO driver circuit, and then
 I will do all the footwork to get the thing figured out ...

 Simply put .. Hondas "LAF" is a pumping cell sensor just like an NTK/Horiba
 UEGO sensor ... we just need the circuits ..

 ALL YOU SAE members, START DIGGING in the SAE Journals and books!!

 Jim Conforti