Circuits for magnetic pickups

Sandy sganz at westworld.com
Mon Aug 5 17:28:46 GMT 1996

>Actually the noise really isn't bad at all....  I've got a 120v power
>inverter and have actually put my oscilloscope in the car (had someone else
>drive :) and looked at the signal under real-time operating conditions.
[SNIP]

I think that I will try the simpler op-amp circuit and give it a run in the
car with an unconnected sensor to see what happens. I could eliminate a
chunk of board space if I use the op-amp instead of the lm1815, not to
mention the cost of the lm1815 is a lot more then the op-amp. Good idea with
the inverter and the scope, I'll have to get on, as that will make the
testing easy!

Sandy