Instruments & such

Michael E. Gleason catapult at ix.netcom.com
Mon Aug 5 23:53:09 GMT 1996

mtk at tmc.astm.cmri.cmu.edu
>Days:    Staff Engineer                     or mk4u at andrew.cmu.edu
>         ASTM Test Monitoring Center		Phi Gamma Delta,
>Nights:  1992 Suzuki GSX-R750 Pilot		NRA Life Member, AMA
Member
>         1991 Suzuki GSF400 Bandit Mechanic	DoD #1848

You might try Nuts & Volts, a monthly magazine. They have a ton of ads
for electronics/hobby stuff and a lot of test equipment. The magazine
can be found at some electronic or ham radio stores. They also have a
web page, but I don't have the address handy. If you need the address,
I'll find it for you.
M.G.