Power Regulators...

Darrell Norquay dnorquay at awinc.com
Tue Aug 6 03:33:07 GMT 1996

At 11:08 AM 8/5/96 -0400, Donald Whisnant wrote:
>Whoever it was that mentioned the Maxim MAX724 switching regulator,

That was probably me.  I had the same Eureka Syndrome - first time I tried
using one, it worked great, was totally painless to design, dissipates way
less than a linear regulator, and puts out more power than you'll ever need.
BTW, the MAX726 is a 2A version of the 724, all other specs the same.
Linear Technologies also makes a direct replacement, the LT(C?)1074/76.  Buy
some today!

regards
dn
dnorquay at awinc.com