more musings on EFI controllers

Sandy sganz at westworld.com
Thu Aug 8 19:57:11 GMT 1996

I got some from the neighborhood auto parts store, and some from MSD. The
all look like the regular simple brass temp sensors that we have all seen.
Seem to work OK too. I think from MSD they were $14 with connector, but I
cant remember.

Sandy

Bruce - Thanks for the refresher on the great stuff on your site!!